Role: Sales Leader
Location: Vancouver / Remote
Who we are:
We are a software company that has created the tools to measure diversity and improve engagement, we have built cutting edge data visualization tools and systems.
What you will do:
● Lead generation – meetings with executives
● B2B software sales (external sales)
● Customer relationship management
● Searching for and drafting RFPs
● Managing sales pipeline
• Experience searching for and responding to RFP’s
• Experience with RFP databases (e.g., BC Bids, Canada Buy and Sell)
• Previous sales experience
• Diversity, equity and inclusion exposure and experience
• Proficient in Microsoft (excel), Google Drive, CRM software
• Creating/maintaining a sales pipeline
• 100 new potential client connections per month – 30 executive meetings – 4 new clients signed
• Coordinating monthly check ins with clients (with executive support)
• Researching RFP releases across all provincial, territorial and federal jurisdictions in Canada
• 4 RFP responses drafted
Preference will be given to candidates of diverse backgrounds. This position is dependent on grant eligibility.
Email Elisabeth Cooke directly at [email protected] or fill the online application form below.