Role: Digital Analyst Internship
Location: Vancouver / Remote
We are a software company that has created the tools to measure diversity and improve engagement, building cutting edge Data visualization tools and systems
What you will do:
- You have professional experience using digital skills and tools
- Create digital graphics/ templates for content including social, ppt. presentations, website and other media
- Create video demo content and user manuals
- Monitor Website performance & keep site performing well
- Providing data driven recommendations for advertising, UX improvements, A/B tests, and ecommerce opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with industry standards, and make recommendations to improve performance, UX, or SEODevelop metrics and reporting across all digital platforms and tools (Web, Google Tag Manager, Zoho Sales IQ) to ensure increased traffic, high engagement with content, and sales conversions
- Strong understanding and appreciation of diverse and inclusive communities
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience using video and image editing tools (i.e. photoshop/gimp/sketch, movie maker etc.)
- Google Workspace experience, remote collaboration/communication tools
- Experience creating content for WordPress
- Working Knowledge of SQL is an asset
- Experience in data entry and updates preferred
- Experience supporting CRM implementation is an asset
- Adept at working in a highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile environment.
- Experience with content marketing and driving digital sales is an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics /SEM & SEO is an asset.
- Candidate must be eligible for the DS4Y Program
****This position is dependent on funding approval from the DS4Y Program. Must meet the following criteria to be eligible.****
- Be between the ages of 19 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship.
- Be a post-secondary graduate (not mandatory for candidates living in the Yukon, North West territories, and Nunavut).
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
- Self-assess as underemployed, meaning they are employed below their level of education, are unemployed or hold part-time employment
- Preference will be given to candidates of diverse backgrounds.